BAUME et MERCIER BRAND LUXURY WATCHES COLLECTION
Starting 1970s, Baume et Mercier offered innovatively shaped timepieces such as the Galaxie and Stardust models. In Fact, these models were perfectly mirroring the brand’s inherent creativity.
Also, these models won prestigious international distinctions such as the Golden Rose of Baden-Baden.
Moreover, in 1973 Baume et Mercier anticipated societal changes by presenting the Riviera, one of the world’s first steel sports watches.
As a result, in 1988 the Company joined the Richemont Group and enriched its collection with a number of successful models which immediately established themselves as the brand’s flagship lines.
As an illustration, Baume et Mercier currently offers five collections designed to offer the best possible representation of quality watchmaking:
– Hampton, for shaped watches intended for both men and women; vintage rectangular-shaped collection based on Baume et Mercier timepieces from the 1940s in the Art Deco style
– Capeland, for chronographs and Worldtimer watches;
– Classima for those with a penchant for minimalist design;
– Linea for elegant and dynamic women’s collection with interchangeable straps and finally,
– The New Clifton collection matching the expectations of urban looking for a classic yet contemporary timepiece; vintage collection based on Baume et Mercier timepieces from the 1950s
3 Years Warranty Included or you can also choose for an extended warranty program: Silver – 3 Years / Gold – Lifetime / Platinum – Lifetime with Yearly Ultrasonic Deep Cleaning.
Nevertheless, these watches come Brand New and Guaranteed Authentic. Not to mention also that come together with Manufacturer Serial Numbers, the Original Certificate of Authenticity, Manufacturer Box and also with their Instruction Manual.
Also find out more about Luxury Watches Brands: Luxury Watches Brands List